Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, Oh Canada




Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bill: Well they haven't deported us from Canada yet. We keep on the move so they can't locate our position. Which reminds me, I don't know what I did before GPS. It has been great throughout our trip. I've had no problem finding our motels or any other places such as restaurants, gas stations, post offices or the national parks.

We traveled from NorthBay, ON to Hawkesbury, ON today. On the way we drove through Ottawa, but didn't stop. Hawkesbury is roughly halfway between Ottawa and Montreal. We again received another upgrade at the Best Western for tonight. Seems they had just shampooed the rug in our room and it wasn't quite ready. Actually for those of you who have been following us religiously, I got an upgrade because of my good looks again. So we are in a larger different room with a jacuzzi tub and comfy chairs and bed.

Since I didn't take any pictures again today, I'll show you some flowers we saw back in Black Canyon National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment